What We Are Reading
Compelling articles, reports, and books that connect with Tools' approach and philosophy about early childhood development and how children learn.
- The Power of Play: A Pediatric Role in Enhancing Development in Young Children
- Why child’s play is serious business in early education
- U.S. Surgeon General Issues Advisory on Youth Mental Health Crisis Further Exposed by COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Conversation about instructional equity with Zaretta Hammond
- Shakespeare Was Right — Play IS the Thing
READY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TOOLS OF THE MIND? Learn more here.